Thursday, July 19, 2007

Newest Half Cabs

So with all the attention towards Half Cabs lately, Vans came out with 3 colors that set the record straight. Purple, Teal, and Green.

I have seen many people on the boards asking "Where can I get them?" or "How much were they?", etc. etc. I have had the purple and teal pair for a while. Supreme had them around May or so, or whenever Supreme dropped the Joe Cool line. I still have not copped the green pair but if anyone has actual pics of them feel free to send em to me.

Here are some pics and I placed links below the pictures to show where you can get them. Get ready to take out your wallets people.

Crown Purple Half Cabs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get em here: Urban Outfitters

Lake Blue Half Cabs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get em here: Active

Pesto/White Half Cabs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get em here: Active

Looks like there are still good size runs except for the Teal pair. If anyone has additional links to share where to buy them let me know and I will spread the word.

Images from Active

2 comments:

Len said...

i aint gonna front.. they're kinda hawt!

EXIT real world said...

Hey EXIT real world has a full run of the lake blue color at EXIT real world